
Moving one of my hands to his chest and stomach allowing my hands to slowly trace his mussels. It was no surprise seeing as he was both a ninja and he also carried that Gore filled with sand with him everywhere. Looking at Gaara’s face to see that he was smirking slightly at me. Well my body to be exact. Feeling his hand softly move up and down my sides. I was actually surprised at how soft he was being. But that didn’t show on my face. Closing my eyes slightly as he did this savoring the feeling that was on my skin from his touch. Allowing my hand to smooth along his chest. I loved it. He wasn’t to muscular but he wasn’t too thin. He was perfect. Feeling one of his hands move to my thigh and slowly lowered it so I was standing now.
Looking at him slightly confused to see his undoing his pants which made me turn cherry red this time. Looking at his face to see he was looking right back at me as well. The next thing I know was he had his hands on the skirt that I was wearing from when I changed. Feeling him pull it down along with my underwear. His eyes never leaving my face. I think he was kind of waiting for me to resist or to become scared but I wasn’t going to do either. Gasping slightly when I felt his fingers start to rub against my entrance. Whimpering slightly when he pushed two into me. I know I was already wet but not from the water but this was actually getting me wetter.
*Gaara’s POV*
Looking at Taki’s face wondering if she was going to get scared and resist but she didn’t. Moving my hand between her legs also noticing that she was really wet and not just from the water. Slowly rubbing my fingers against her entrance which I got a gasp to and then a whimper as I pushed two of my fingers into her. Seeing her eyes close as she tilted her head back slightly. Pulling my fingers out then pushed them back in which this time I got a very soft moan. Smirking at this as I wrapped my arm that was free around her pulling her closer to my and picked up my pace between her legs with the movements of my fingers. God every sound she made me excited along with her movements.
Feeling her arms wrap around my back pulling me closer to her body which I didn’t mind at all. But growled loudly when I felt her hand around my area. Letting her fingers glide up it soon having her fingers wrap around me and pulled down then back up. Growling again at this. It felt great but that’s what made me wonder on how it felt to be inside of her.
Removing my fingers from inside her which she whimpered in protest but opened her eyes when I grabbed her hand and moved them to my shoulders and moved my hands to her waist. Picking her up so her legs would wrap around my waist. Which they did. Having my tip pock her entrance. Looking at her face and moved my lips so they were on top of hers thrusting inside of her in one swift movement earning a muffled yelp and felt tears rolling down her face. Her grip tightening onto me.
But even though she was in so much pain it felt so good. Having her walls surrounding me completely. Groaning at this as she was crying. I wasn’t going to be mean though and move. For some reason I didn’t want to hurt her more then she already was. Catching the scent of blood. It wasn’t mine that was for sure but hers. Having her pull away from the kiss and barred her face into my shoulder as she clung to my back with her arms. Slowly letting my hand run through her hair that was so soft.
“Go ahead” I heard Taki whisper after a while. Pulling back taking a shallow breath and thrust right back into her with slight force. Growling at the feel to have her moan back.
*Taki’s POV*
Feeling Gaara thrust back into me with a lot of force only made it all so good. Moaning as he growled. Not really meaning to but having my nails digging into his back. Good thing I clipped them before we left for this mission. Lifting my head up moaning as her pulled out and went back in again. His pace quickened.
“Gaara” I moaned at a particular hard thrust. But what felt weird slightly was my back sliding up against the rocks. It slightly hurt but that didn’t stop me from moaning at each thrust her did. Soon felling myself getting moved. Opening my once closed eyes to only to be looking up at Gaara as my back hit something softer and warm at the same time. Looking up at Gaara’s piercing eyes of his as he stared down at me. Having him thrust in and out at a quicker pace and this time I was able to meet his thrust. Moaning louder at the contact as both our bodies rocked in harmony together.
Getting an idea and managed to flip both our bodies so that now I was on top of him which he didn’t seem to like that I did that but when he was about to reverse our positions I started to bounce up and down on his dick. This seemed to stop him in his tracks as he grunted my name a couple of times. Smiling slightly at this closing my eyes and tilted my head back moaning as Gaara started to meet me thrust for thrust. Pants started to feel the air as I felt something in the pit of my stomach tighten. I didn’t really know what was happening but if felt so damn good.
“Taki” Gaara actually moaned slightly loud but then he flipped our positions thrusting much harder and faster into my womanhood as I bucked right back up to meet him. Having my legs wrapped tightly around his waist and my arms around his shoulders.
“G-Gaara” I moaned out wanting him to go faster but couldn’t form the words. But somehow he caught what I wanted or he just wanted to go faster. His eyes tightly shut as he barred his face into the cock of my neck. Hearing the curses he was saying. It didn’t bother me at all. He just didn’t want to be loud like was I seeing as I was now yelling trying really hard not to scream at the time being.
*Gaara’s POV*
Cursing into the cock of Taki’s neck as I just pounded into her. Feeling her walls suddenly tighten on me which made me growl loudly and come at the same time she did as she screamed my name. Give two final thrust and fall to her side panting as she was doing the same thing.

This is really good.Everytime I read a lemon,I can get a picture in my head.I'd give you a 20 on a scale of 1-10.To me it's that good.I hope you look over your comments soon.Also,I'll comment on your other lemons too.
ReplyDeleteHazuki............WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR STORIES?!
ReplyDeleteThey're gone!Did you earse them?If not,do you know what happened?Please respone back as soon as possible.
I love your lemon plus I love gaara hes really nice since naruto changed him he more like a gentlemen now
ReplyDeleteWow, wow, wow I had a friends with benefits dream about Gaara
ReplyDeleteThe King Casino and Resort
ReplyDeleteThe king casino and resort ventureberg.com/ features a modern casino with everything herzamanindir.com/ you'd expect from a classic Vegas Strip septcasino casino. The resort features septcasino 50000 square feet of Funding: $250 millionDesign: Inspired DesignMasters: 나비효과 Ivan Karaszko